Contact Us

Are You Worried about a Child or Young Person?

If you are concerned about a child you should speak to someone.  You may wish to approach a teacher, health visitor, social worker or police officer to report your concerns or you can call one of the numbers below :-

  • Inverclyde Social Work Services -  01475 715365 (office hours)
  • Glasgow Partners and Emergency Social Work Service- 0300 343 1505 (out of Hours)
  • Police Scotland - Telephone - 101

Inverclyde Child Protection Committee

NB the Child Protection Committee does not receive child protection referrals.  If you are worried about a child please call one of the numbers above.

For more information about Inverclyde Child Protection Committee contact:-

Clare Fallone, Child Protection Lead Officer

Karen McLellan, ICPC Administrator

Sharon McAlees, Head of Service, Inverclyde HSCP and Chair of Inverclyde Child Protection Committee.   

Contact Telephone Number for the Child Protection Committee is 01475 715365 and ask to be put through to the individual you wish to speak to.

You can also write to us at :-

Inverclyde Child Protection Committee
Inverclyde Health & Social Care Partnership (HSCP)
7-8 Clyde Square
PA15 1NB

© 2008-2021 Inverclyde Council